Forum

lic jeevan anand returns  

RSS

Riende13
(@riende13)
23/10/2018 4:19 pm  

Ah! Since we are talking about it. Can anybody give me a quick brief about <a href=" removed link " target="true">lic jeevan anand returns? I have been diagnosed with a disease and very much scared right now. I don’t want my family to suffer after I am gone. If this is the right scheme for me or not.

This topic was modified 3 weeks  ago by Riende13

ReplyQuote
Editing Staff
(@admin)
New Member Admin
27/10/2018 11:46 am  

Yes, LIC Jevan Anand Policy seems to be a great option for individuals like you who want to secure their family members (or nominee) after their death. However, you need to pay premium amount of the policy on time. You can opt for yearly/half-yearly/quarterly/monthly payments of premium amount. Simultaneously, you or your nominee should maintain original documents until maturity or death claim. You can get maximum benefits on surpassing 70 years of your age or on maturity date of policy. You need to surpass at least 3 years successively by paying premium on time to get certain benefits. The maximum age required to buy this policy is 50 years & minimum age is 18 years. Finally, you should not forget to read different eligibility conditions, other restrictions imposed by LIC on this policy.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Get Instant Access To GetUpWise Posts

Subscribe Us

Please do verify your email address by clicking a link sent to your email.

Working

Please Login or Register